Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Monday, May 16, 2016

Bunny Trails

Flopsy, was my daughter's sweet pet 

     Good distractions, bad distractions, they are all equal and keep you away from your List of Tasks to accomplish your daily goals.
It is a gorgeous day, "Let's go for a picnic", your best friend says Or a call or text tells you 'there is an outrageous sale at Dillards'.
Maybe my co-worker has had a bad day and wants to know if we can meet after work for a drink to empathize.  
Those distractions become our reasons to get off track.

How many times have you been distracted by your emails, by Pinterest boards, Facebook or some other short interruption that leads you off on those "bunny trails" for hours? 

You wonder how I know, am I reading your mind?  No, I've been down most of those rabbit holes that we are tempted by and I fight some of the same distractions you have every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment