Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Double Cafe Latte Smoothie Blast

I know, yes I really do know how hard it is to give up coffee.  With all the controversy about coffee, tea and me, it gives an opening for me to make a great decision.  And like most drinks, I have found that moderation is still key.

30 percent of the Breakfast Smoothie Market is owned by Herbalife's Formula #1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix
and my recipe starts the day with a blast!

Have a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie with me

Double Cafe Latte
2 cups coffee for base
2 scoops Cafe Latte Formula #1
2 scoops Protein Drink Mix (PDM)

Pour 2 cups coffee into Blender, add 2 scoops of Healthy Meal shake mix and 2 scoops of PDM & blend.
In less than 2 minutes, you are off to your day with 24 grams of protein and 23 vitamins & minerals to sustain your work or play day!  See video below





No comments:

Post a Comment