Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What Are you Looking For?

Action for Today:
Ask yourself…
What am I focusing on?
What am I looking for?
What do I wish to see in life?…
     Success? Happiness? Fitness? A new opportunity? A soul-mate?
Write down a few things you want to find so you can program your eyes to be on the lookout.
Remember, don’t just think it, do it.
Write it down.
I can only help you IF you do the work.
Each daily mentoring session will only take a couple minutes to consume and a couple minutes to do.
5 minutes a day, that’s it.
But the consistent, accumulated compound effect of these daily actions and improvements can make a profound difference in your life and ultimate results.
Stick with me.
I did the work to put this together, I just ask you do the work to follow along.
Deal? Awesome.
This will be fun.
Your Daily Mentor,
-Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment