Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Monday, July 14, 2014

My RA Story


The more I read about RA, interesting that it is so common, we use only initials to talk about rheumatoid arthritis.

Rheumatoid Arthritis vs Osteoarthritis


When I was about 45 years old, I begain to have aching hands, back, muscles and it seemed like everything ached. I made an appointment with a chiropractor, thinking I needed an adjustment and that began a search for anyone who could ease my pain.  I was so stiff in the morning it would take me 10 minutes to get out of bed and to the bathroom.  One of the chiropractors advised me to run hot water over my hands or stand in a hot shower.  I could not see me standing in a hot shower all day so my pursuit lead me to an Osteopathic doctor and I began a series of treatment 3 times a week.  Several weeks of treatment later the D.O was as frustrated as I was. By the time, I got through a weekend I was as stiff and achy as when I started. So he advised me to start using vitamins.  I bought the one he recommended, and after months of treatment and no relief, I stopped the osteopathic treatment.

Meanwhile, I started a new weight loss program from a local Herbalife Distributor.  I was so impressed with my weight loss that I became a distributor.  I was dropping weight like crazy, had amazing energy and watched a video of weight loss results & other testimonials.  Hannah K. said, "I have rheumatoid arthritis and I decided to try these products, I live alone, I drive my own car and I am pain-free. I picked up the phone, called to order what she said she was using and added 2 more products to my daily program and it took about 7 or 8 weeks for me to notice my back pain had subsided.  I had lived with pain for so many years, it was difficult to think that it was really true, that I was getting up well-rested from a good night's sleep, with no pain. I was amazed and have continued pain-free for over 22 years. 

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur! 

No comments:

Post a Comment