Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Looking for 3 People


I'm looking to help 3 people who are not being paid what they're worth in time and finances.
I'm looking to help 3 people who have an outgoing personality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
I'm looking for 3 people who are sick and tired of being sick and tired and who are sick and
tired of selling their time & lives for a paycheck. 
If you're happy with your time and financial situation, that's your business, but if you're not
happy, then you should take a look at our business. 
If you fit what we're looking for, leave a comment or email me: katiedidwork@gmail.com &
I'll send some information about our business opportunity.  
We could create a future partnership.
www.cnbc.com
Coming in to work when you’re sick costs businesses billions a year in lost productivity, but many workplaces can make employees sick, which is bad for the business, too. What are 10 ways that your work may be killing you and your employer?

No comments:

Post a Comment