Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Monday, October 28, 2019

Addicted To Feeling Great

You can be addicted to happiness or you can be addicted to misery. The choice is always yours.

Everything is a muscle memory. All your habits of thinking has brought you to where you are now.

Me? I’m addicted to my Nutrition Plan that gives me energy and happiness. Everyday.

Now that I’ve released my unwanted weight, over 30 years ago, I’m all about anti-aging and healthy aging. Feeling good and fueling good. People are shocked when I tell them how old I am. I feel young and savor my life with joy! 

Thank you God, and Herbalife Nutrition for assuring that I show up positive, powerful and peaceful in all my waking moments.

My desire is to have people feel good like we do everyday no matter what. 😀

“The winds blow on us all, it’s how we set the sail.” ~ Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment