Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Not All Days Are Good Ones



Sunday, Mother's Day began a little rough, my main thought,  that it was her day and I still miss her, my mom.  Never miss one of her special days, birthday, Christmas, Easter to take flowers to her graveside and car repair caused me to miss taking flowers. When my youngest, Sheryl Ann called, she caught me in tears.
But my mood shifted when my oldest daughter, Laura called after lunch date with her daughter and said she'd be by shortly and plant shopping & gift ended up becoming a great day! 
Amazing what a shift in mindset can do. 

I am stepping out of my comfort zone today. As long as God keeps revealing to me that nothing is impossible with Him, I'll keep striving for what's higher. Even if it comes with a struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment