Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Chocolate, How To Indulge Without Bulge

Chocolate, How to Indulge Without Bulge
1. Holidays are upon us!  How did the year go by so fast?  Retail stores are already talking about "Pre-black Friday sales".  Just thinking about it starts causing us stress.  
2. I am a stress eater, took me years to figure that out.  No wonder I always gained 10 lbs or more from Thanksgiving to January Resolution Day!  
3. I have discovered a secret weapon for me and I am sharing it here.

Healthy, but Tastes like Fudge
SHAKE BARS (tastes like fudge)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
3 Tbsp water
1 cup Formula #1 (I use Dutch chocolate)
1 cup oats
2 cups Rice Krispies (or Multigrain Cheerios)
Melt together first 4 ingredients
Mix dry ingredients into 8x8 pan
Mix Throughly
Press Flat
Refrigerate for 1 hour
Cut into 8 equal bars 

No comments:

Post a Comment