Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Thursday, June 4, 2015

5 Ways to Drink Green Tea for Weight Loss

1. I love Herbalife hot green tea in the morning, a wakeup, gives me energy and starts the metabolism pumping as soon as my feet hit the floor. 

2. Mid morning, there is nothing like a huge glass of Iced green tea and a quick protein snack, I add Wild Berry Protein Beverage and string cheese is nice low cal protein snack.

3. Lunch time Formula#1 Healthy Meal Shake with a scoop of Protein Drink Mix and you guessed it I add 1/2 teaspoon green tea.

Magic Tea
4. Snack time at about 2:30 or 3 pm, I make hot green tea with a scoop of Protein Drink Mix and keeps that metabolism going til Dinner.

5. Family Dinner, finishes my day with a couple cups of salad, a cup of cooked veggies, 4 oz of chicken or salmon and a huge glass of Iced Green Tea.

I drink my Green tea before 6pm because it is not decaffeinated.  I sleep like a baby and don't want to disrupt that by drinking late tea.  We have several flavors of green tea, my newest favorite is Chai, but we have Pomegranate, Cinnamon, Peach, Raspberry and just Plain Green Tea.  I also have discovered that flavored or plain, the Herbalife Green Tea, it still has the same effect on the metabolism and huge energy kicks in every glass!!
Flavored Green Teas

No comments:

Post a Comment