Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Superbugs

Overdosing on antibiotics and anti-bacterial soaps is a problem.  I'm not sure if television commercials have given us more choices or given us "a pill for everything" attitude.  Antibiotics are given for so many minor infections, that doctors are now prescribing stronger & more costly medications.  One of the most prevalent problems is urinary tract infection.  Recent info can be seen here, www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012

Treating and prevention could be an answer for so many women.  I remember my doctor always said, "Drink cranberry juice, it will help prevent urinary tract infections."  Well, turns out he was right and I now have a preventive one-a-day capsule I take And I have not had a urinary Tract infection for over 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment