Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Testimonial on Knee Pain by Kay Wilson


My friend Rebecca confided in me recently and shared that she was in sooo much pain, her knees hurt so much and said she hated to think of surgery, I told her that I had some great results for my arthritis and my knees.  She ordered 2 of my favorite products and 2 weeks later was excited that she was feeling so much better and was able to wear heels for the first time in a long while and no pain. Makes my day when I can help people. :) Order here:  or call me 520-744-1805
Helps knee pain

Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment