Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Take a Look, This Could Be For You

This month's call, was exciting! They announced promotions for a vacation that ANYONE can qualify for.
Does your company pay for you to go on vacation? When I owned my own business, 
and when I worked for corporate, no matter how hard I worked or how much money I made them
I was never offered the opportunity for a completely paid for 5 star vacation!! 
And bonuses, na, never got that. 
This month my company is giving out 54 Million Dollars in bonuses to the top achievers in the company.,54 Million!! It's crazy what's happening..... The reality is that every one of these people who are making a difference, started in the same place as you and me. The only difference is that they helped more people.

I am building a team of people, who like working with people who want to make a difference in their own lives, in their own future. I'm looking for someone who's not afraid of hard work, or learning how to work hard with big rewards. 


Our job is simple, but not easy. It will challenge your caricature, faith and belief in yourself. 
In our business, you can NOT become successful UNLESS you help someone else become successful as well. 
This is what I love about our business.. 

If you or someone you know would like to know more, Leave a comment below or call 1-520-258-9934  Check out this link: www.forgettheboss.com to an online video that will explain more detail about our business.  Fill out the form and I'll be happy to call you to answer any questions. 

It is so much fun building our teams, and for those who have the drive to succeed, you'll love the challenge, the confidence that you can be on top of your game with our company!  And the beauty of this business, you get to work at home, around your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment