Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Testimonial ~ IBS

Susan reports: Is there anyone out there with digestive problems???? I have IBS and my body produces too much acid so I also have really bad reflux. I have taken numerous medications for it, had endoscopies and colonoscopies with no relief. UNITL..... A couple of weeks ago I started Herbalife products including the Aloe Concentrate. What a remarkable difference. I have no more pain in my stomach and my IBS is under control. What an amazing feeling. I have loads of energy and just feel great. 
Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment