Changing Lives

Changing Lives
Ready for a Change?

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lupus, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia Caused by Stress Imbalance?

by Kay Wilson
I was invited to share Health info at an annual fair.  I was excited to share brochures, product samples and information about Better Health with so many people as they passed by my display table.  Most people enjoyed the free samples and were excited to find good nutrition that they could use to lose or gain weight, enjoy more energy and learn how to lower cholesterol & blood pressure.  
As a steady stream of people flowed by my table, so many of the women asked, "Do you have something to help for lupus?  My sister has lupus....or my mom has lupus....do you have something for lupus?"  Lupus is an autoimmune disease, although doctors do not know exactly what causes lupus and other autoimmune diseases, most believe that lupus results from both genetic and environmental stimuli. Many of the symptoms are similar to other diseases or dysfunctions of the body.  It is estimated that more than 1.5 million to 2 million people have been diagnosed but the number may be more as many are misdiagnosed or are currently going through a barrage of diagnostic tests.
Dr. Louis Ignarro & Dr. Andrew Myers, co-authored a book, "Health is Wealth, Increase Your Odds of Living to 100", in chapter 5, Stress Imbalance Syndrome, they say, "We tend to not regard stress or insomniaas a medical condition, but rather as unavoidable aspects of our modern lifestyle.  Unrelieved emotional and psychological stress may inflict more damage on the body than any other condition."  Research has shown that chronic stress causes insomnia, depression and weakens the immune system and contibutes to an imbalance and the body attacks itself.
Dr. Ignarro tells us that the imbalance can be helped with lifestyle changes & nutrition supplements.
I work at home and have been helping people for 20 years with many of the current dysfunctions, their body may be experiencing.  I do not diagnose or claim to cure any disease or dysfunction but I have incredible supplements that you can use to help.  Amazing testimonials have proven time and again how the body, given time and really great nutritional supplements can heal itself of many of those issues.  Please feel free to contact me, if I may help you. (520-744-1805) or leave a comment for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Anju from India .I am interested in knowing how to reduce the impact of arthritis or how I can get rid of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anju,

      I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, but it is in remission, I eat very little red meat, fish, chicken and vegetables fruit, I am a Herbalife Distributor and I use Herbalifeline, (Omega 3 fatty acid), Joint Support and Aloe Vera drink.

      Before I became an Herbalife member, I had spent year with chiropractors, osteopathic doctors, naturopathic doctors but with very little pain relief. I started on Herbalife products to lose weight but i watched a testimonial of RA person & said she was pain-free. When I asked what she was using I ordered them and it took about 7-8 weeks before I realized I was felling so much less pain. I have been a Herbalife Distributor for 24 years now & love it.

      Are you an Herbalife member?

      Sincerely,
      Kay Wilson

      Delete